Looking up this website will allow us to process your data which can potentially reveal your browsing habits. This page describes how we process personal information, pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code (Leg. Dec. No. 196 of 2003).
Processing shall mean any operation, or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are contained or not in a data bank.
This information only appies to Aisos website and not to the other websites you can look up by clicking on the link of this page. This information is based on and in compliance with EU directions on the matter.
Aisos, with registered office in in Via Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, 97 – 00185 Rome is the Data Controller. Data Processors are appointed and directly supervised by Aisos.
The Data Bank is Data Controller or Processor’s offices.
Types of processed data
- Browsing data. Computer systems and software procedures allowing the operativity of this website collect some of the users’ personal data. Their transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data include: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by those visiting the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the response to the server (successful, error, etc) and other parameters regarding the status of the server’s response. These data are only used to have anonimous statistic information on the use of the website and to verify if it works properly. These data are then immediately deleted after processing. Data might be used for the verification of liability in case of possible informatic crimes damaging the site.
- Data deliberately provided by the user. By optionally, expressly and deliberately sending an e-mail to the addresses herein indicated your address will be automatically saved in order to respond back to your requests as well as other personal data included in the letter. By registering on one of the services provided by the website (i.g. newsleter, reserved area, …), the information you provide during registration will be saved.
Options to provide data. Exception made for browsing data, users are free to provide the personal data in the registration forms or to request access to services, request to receive informative material or other communications. If you do not provide these data it might be impossible to fulfill your requests.
Personal data provided by users requesting informative materials (newsletter, promotions, answers to their questions, registration to courses, participation to selections, ecc.) are used only to perform the requested service or activity. Personal data are processed with automatized instruments for the time needed to fulfill the purpose why they were collected. Collected data are in no case used to save the information of the users and memorize their browsing habits. No collected data is communicated or disclosed to third parties, unless in an anonimous or aggregted form. Specific safety measures have been observed to prevent loss of data, illecit or incorrect use and unauthorized accesses.
Data Subject’s Rights
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form (art. 7 of Privacy Code – Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 2003). Pursuant to this article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blockage of data in violation of the law, and oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
For any further information or request please send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more thorough explanation, please read art. 7 of the Privacy Code:
Art. 7 Leg. Dec. No. 196 dated 2003 – (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
There are persistent cookies and session cookies. This website uses the former more than the latter.
Session cookies are not permanently saved and disappear when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used to personalize the browsing depending on the device used (computer, tablet, smartphone) and the third parties’ cookies are used to analyze the access rate to a website (es. Google Analytics) or allowing users to share their content on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+). These cookies are permanently saved on the hardware for a variable period of time.
These are the cookies this website usually uses:
Cookie to interact with Social Networks
These services allow a direct interaction with social networks or other websites directly from this website’s pages. Any interaction or information follow the User’s privacy settings for each network. In case a social network interaction service is installed, traffic data related to pages that are subject to this service might be collected even though the User is not using the service.
- Like button and widgets (Facebook, Inc.): Facebook interaction services provided by Facebook Inc. The button and widgets collect data for Facebook Inc., based in USA.
- Policy: http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Cookies for site analytics of who accesses the website
The services in this section allow the data controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and track User’s behavior.
Cookies to see contents from external websites
These services allow you to see exterior websites’ contents directly on this website’s pages and to interact with them. In case a similar service is installed, traffic data related to pages that are subject to this service might be collected even though the User is not using the service.
Users can manage cookie preferences directly from the browser and can even completely prevent third parties from installing them. Cookies saved in the preivous browsing sessions can be deleted. To know more aboyt managing cookies preferences in your browser, read the specific guide for: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Windows Explorer. Please note that disabling cookies might impact on the functioning of this website.
Any specific reference to cookies functioning modalities from third parties is just approximate. Please read the privacy policies of the third parties above-mentioned for thorough and complete information.