AISOS’s main goal is to improve aggregation and communication among the different Medical and Health Care professionals in order to safeguard people diagnosed with osteosarcoma and their familites in all sociomedical sectors.
- Welcomes patients and their families with a structured and protected path;
- Organizes events to train and inform doctors and sociomedical operators;
- Offers counseling, guidance and diagnosis services;
- Organizes divulgation and update events;
- Promotes research projects;
- Has a center for psychoanalysis and psychotherapy to look after patients and their families before, during and after the operation.